Role: Interim Financial Reporting Manager
Contract: 6 – 9 months
Industry: Integrated Creative Agency
Location: London, City – Hybrid
Salary: £52,000 – £65,000
Reporting to: Finance Director
Start: as soon as possible
Reference: VisionFR 2953v2
VisionFR is helping a fab creative agency find a Financial Reporting Manager for a 6 – 9 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to support the Finance Director with month end reporting processes, group and statutory reporting and agency finance management. This is a great opportunity to roll up your sleeves up and muck in, developing a positive and collaborative relationship with all departments.
- Oversee the smooth running of the day-to-day transactional finance function.
- In conjunction with the Management Accountant, deliver month end close to the Finance Director balance sheet reconciliation, P&L review and commentary.
- Delivery of month end and period end reporting
- Help the Finance Director to develop compliance control structure inline with Group requirements and report on quarterly basis into Group Compliance.
- Take the lead role in the agencies year processes including working with external accountants on preparation of the statutory accounts and corporation tax and providing audit support as required.
- Integration support, moving from existing Paprika finance package onto SAP
- Ad hoc support to Finance Director and Agency as required including but not limited to commercial support on client analysis, new business tender opportunities and client reporting requests.
- Computer skills: Advanced at using MS Office programmes (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Experience using Paprika finance package preferred but not essential if can demonstrate intuitive use working in alternative finance systems.
- Numeracy: An advanced understanding of Finance team processes and how they add value. Attention to detail required to ensure accuracy of reporting in numbers.
- Communication skills: An exemplary communicator with passion for business and the opportunity to add value to the agency.
- Solutions orientated: Able to develop new processes or improve existing processes to get required outputs for reporting purposes.
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, inclusion and eliminating unlawful discrimination within our workforce and whilst fulfilling our Client recruitment needs.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.Candidate registration