Job Title: FINANCE MANAGER / MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Full Time: Permanent
Permanent: Hybrid – 3 days in the office
Ref: VisionFR 2964
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager/Management Accountant to join a highly motivated and dynamic team in a long-standing and expanding London-based creative tech agency. This position is an incredible opportunity to join a vibrant Company and to develop your career alongside them.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the Project Sales Cycle
- Track invoicing stages of won projects
- Assist management with project reviews
- Manage the Accounts Receivable processes.
- Liaise with the team for invoicing fallout & project discussion
- Escalation of the debt collection process. Credit checks if required.
- Oversee Accounts Payable processes
- Bank Reconciliation on daily basis (including F/X)
- Reconciliation of more complex customer and supplier accounts.
- Escalation for queries to other staff
- Check VAT is allocated appropriately & Submit Quarterly VAT Return
- Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, including WIP, Accrued & Deferred Income, Intercompany reconciliations
- Review P&L for accruals, prepayments, margins etc.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist Finance Director with forecasting as required
- Perform other accounting activities as required by the business
- Liaison with all departments providing them with ongoing finance support.
Additional Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Liaise with HR to ensure upkeep of company policies and staff contracts
- Support Finance Director with consolidation of accounts (UK and UAE)
- 4 years of accounting or finance related experience.
- Solid understanding of a general ledger accounts
- Proficient in general office applications and accounting software (particularly Excel)
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Job-based accounting operations
- Multi-currency, multi-entity
- AAT qualified or part qualified CIMA / ACCA.
- Interpersonal skills
- Commercially minded
- Great organisation and timeliness
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.Candidate registration