Role: Office Manager
Sector: Creative Agency
Location: Central London – 5 days a week
Salary: £34,000 – £38,000
VisionFR is excited to be working with a vibrant creative agency. We are looking for an upbeat and enthusiastic Office Manager who has the ability to motivate and encourage those around them.
Office Manager Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ownership of the office, ensuring all areas are kept clean and presentable.
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks
- Act as a point of contact for visitors, clients, and external stakeholders.
- Manage meeting room bookings – setting and clearing up.
- Order and manage office stationery supplies
- Coordinate with vendors for office maintenance and repairs.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for staff and clients for events or client meetings.
- Manage office budgets for office supplies, summer / xmas parties
- Manage Applications used by the agency – e.g. Taxi Accountants, Amazon Business
- Managing the equipment inventory and setting up new employees with correct kit e.g. mobile phones and laptops
- Maintaining employee records
- Run the onboarding process for new employees
- Fostering a positive office culture. Organisation of team-building activities and celebrations.
- Encouraging and helping to create a fun, inclusive, supportive environment
Office Manager Key Attributes Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role – creative agency experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive nature
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.Candidate registration