Role: Recruitment Consultant
Sector: Finance and HR Recruitment Agency specialising in the marketing communications
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 O.T.E
Remote or Hybrid Working
Due to growth we are looking for two new Recruitment Consultant to join the team – currently a team of 5 we work specifically with marketing communications and creative agencies to help find their Finance and HR team members from Board level through to the the transactional staff.
All of our current consultants have worked in the marketing communications sector on the finance side of things but we all also have an understanding of HR and have worked in the creative sector so we understand first-hand the needs of both our clients and candidates.
Overview of the role of Recruitment Consultant
The main function of the role is to manage client briefs – resourcing the jobs using our CRM, Reed and Linkedin, interviewing all candidates via video or face to face & placing candidates, following up with them and the clients post placement.
We are looking at either entry level ( graduate with interest in Finance/ marketing )or more experienced individual either finance or HR person in marcomms or someone who is currently working in a recruitment agency.
We would hope that this person will grow and develop into a senior consultant.
- Take Client briefs liaising with the client on specific needs relating to the role, explore the Client’s business and the opportunities the role will deliver to the candidates
- Ensure the roles are Advertised on the relevant job boards
- Undertake resourcing searches on our database, Linkedin and other job boards
- Shortlist Candidates
- Interview candidates either face to face or via Hinterview (video calls)
- Update profile of all Candidates – Writing up relevant information
- Prepare candidate CVs to send to Clients
- Liaise with Clients re the CV’s sent and arrange & Manage interviews
- Follow through the jobs to placement, updating the data base as appropriate
- Actively search for new candidates on an ongoing basis and interview all good candidates
- Proactively reach out to clients and candidates on a regular basis
- Support the Directors in new business initiatives
- Keep the CRM up to date with client and candidate changes
As a Recruitment Consultant
- Have great communication skills
- Have a great demeanour with people
- Have a good use of written English
- Be passionate about recruitment & Creative Agencies
- Either have worked in HR or Finance within a Creative agency and want to move into recruitment OR you will already be a Junior Talent Acquisition Consultant within the Marketing / Creative agency sector
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a passion for getting it right and helping our clients find the best candidates
- Be ambitious and want to grow into a senior Consultant of the company over time
Working successfully in the VisionFR team isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity to realise your potential, change your life and learn skills that will render you employable by ANYONE in the future! Join the Best of the Best!
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your inteCandidate registration