VisionFR Limited (“VisionFR”, “we” or “us”) is a Recruitment Consultancy providing recruitment services for Financial, HR and other Professionals, principally serving the Media, Marketing, Creative, Film, Music and Technology industries.
VisionFR is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy describes what personal information we collect about you and how we process your personal information when you share it with us via either this website or other communication channels.
- Personal information we may collect from you
- How we use your personal information
- What does the law say about this?
- Do you have to give us the personal information we ask for?
- How long do you keep my personal information for?
- Sharing with third parties
- Do we transfer your data outside the European Union?
- Data Security
- Your rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal information
- Changes to this Policy
Personal information we may collect from you
- We may collect personal information on your visits to our Website (www.visionfr.co.uk), from interviews with you and from your CV which we access from websites that we subscribe to (including LinkedIn). This information is limited to information disclosed on your CV or LinkedIn profile plus other information shared during interviews with VisionFR personnel.
- We may also receive information from third parties during the recruitment process in the form of references.
- We may collect personal information from information published on your website or elsewhere in the public domain, from interviews/meetings with you and from websites that we subscribe to (including LinkedIn). This information is limited to name, business address, business phone/email, job title and LinkedIn profile where relevant.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services you expect us to in our role as your recruitment consultant.
- for candidates:
- to enable us to assess your suitability for a role that you may have applied for.
- to contact you, from time to time, in respect of job roles that we think may be of interest to you to help you further develop your career
- to share with prospective employers who have job vacancies for which we think your skills will a suitable match. NOTE: we will not share your personal information with prospective employers unless we have discussed the role with you and received your consent to do so.
- where necessary, to comply with any legal obligation.
- to respond to your requests or questions when you contact us.
- We do not share sensitive or special category data such as information relating to age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, religion, politics and ethnic origin in accordance with the Equality Act (2010).
- for clients
- to contact you in respect of candidates that we think may be suitable for specific roles that we have discussed
- to contact you, from time to time in respect of candidates that we think may be suitable for your business
- to contact you from time to time to see if you have any recruitment requirements
- where necessary, to comply with any legal obligation.
- to respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
What does the law say about this?
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some rare cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies.
Do you have to give us the personal information we ask for?
You are not obliged to provide your personal information to us when generally navigating our website or when shared via other means detailed above, however we cannot fulfil any specific requests for information or provide you with a tailored service unless you do so.
How long do you keep my personal information for?
We will keep your information for as long as you wish to receive our communications. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you, both candidates and clients, to help support you candidate career development and client business needs. We will retain your data until we receive instructions to remove your data or if we have not had any contact for FIVE YEARS. We deem that an appropriate period to keep personnel data given the potential time in role of employees.
Sharing with third parties
- To facilitate our efficient use of your information, we manage our candidate and client information on a third party database “Bullhorn”. Your personal information remains under our control and we are confident that Bullhorn is a robust, secure system and maintains the privacy and integrity of your data. https://www.bullhorn.com/industry/staffing-recruiting/
- We do not share or sell personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not share any personal data with any party not related to the recruitment process.
Do we transfer your data outside the European Union?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries, in or outside the European Union. However, this will only happen where either the candidate or the client is based in such countries and will be done so with your consent.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organisational security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
Your rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal information
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request, in writing, to review your personal data in which case you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
- Right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
- Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and VisionFR will evaluate your request and remove your data without undue delay. This right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices either on this Website or contacting you using other communication channels.